Knox County Clerk
Mike Corey, County Clerk
Proudly serving the citizens of Knox County, Kentucky
Forms must be completed and mailed or brought in person to our office location.
Forms cannot be e-mailed or faxed as they must contain the original signature.
- Application for Disabled Placards (From TC 96-347)
- Affidavit for Replacement/Non-Exchange (Form: TC 96-167)
- Affidavit of Incomplete Transfer
- Boat Transfer Form (BTR) (Form: TC 96-184)
- Exempt Transfer Affidavit (Form: 71A245)
- Vehicle Transfer Form (VTR) (Form: TC 96-182)
- Kentucky Inspection Performed In Another State (Form: TC 96-229)
- Request for Motor Vehicle or Boat Record (Form: TC 96-16A)
- Affidavit of In Complete Transfer (Form: TC96-3)
- Affidavit or Motor Vehicle Assembled from Wrecked (Form: TC96-215)
- Official Voter Registration (Form: 5041503)
- Affidavit of Conversion to Real Estate
- Assumed Name – Renewal Certificate
- Certificate of Assumed Name
- Release of Vendor’s Lien
Sign-up as an eCCLIX subscriber.