Knox County Clerk
Mike Corey, County Clerk
Proudly serving the citizens of Knox County, Kentucky
Forms must be completed and mailed or brought in person to our office location.
Forms cannot be e-mailed or faxed as they must contain the original signature.
- Application for Disabled Placards (Form: TC96-347)
- Affidavit for Replacement/Non-Exchange (Form: TC 96-167)
- Boat Transfer Form (BTR) (Form: TC 96-184)
- Exempt Transfer Affidavit (Form: 71A245)
- Vehicle Transfer Form (VTR) (Form: TC 96-182)
- Kentucky Inspection Performed In Another State (Form: TC 96-229)
- Request for Motor Vehicle or Boat Record (Form: TC 96-16A)
- Affidavit of Incomplete Transfer (Form: TC96-3)
- Affidavit or Motor Vehicle Assembled from Wrecked (Form: TC96-215)
- Official Voter Registration (Form: 5041503)
- Affidavit of Conversion to Real Estate
- Assumed Name – Renewal Certificate
- Certificate of Assumed Name
- Release of Vendor’s Lien
With eCCLIX, you can now view or print the documents filed by over 50 clerks offices in Kentucky. In need of a last-minute title follow-up? Why not have eCCLIX right at your closing table? eCCLIX will provide you with the information you need for last-minute title follow-ups, estate settlements, and appraisals, often eliminating time-consuming trips to the courthouse.